Adult AIM course
The AIM course, developed by Greater Manchester Critical Care Skills Institute, is a one day multi-professional programme. Its delivery is through a mix of lectures, scenario based and small group learning.
This approach enables exploration of teamwork, communication and collaboration across multi-professional groups and is open to multidisciplinary registered clinical staff where management of the acutely ill adult patient is part of their clinical role.
The aims of the course are:
- To optimise the outcome for patients at risk of developing acute illness
- Enhance the knowledge, confidence and performance of ward staff in dealing with acutely ill adults
- Encourage teamwork and communication
- Promote a multi-professional approach to patient care
- Maximise the efficient use of critical care services
- Address clinical governance and clinical risk
To book a place please email: soh-tr.Training@nhs.net or call ext: 01695 65 (6214)