Wednesday 15th March 2017
Hallmark Hotel Warrington, WA4 2LD
We are pleased to provide you with the agenda (view here) for our forthcoming networking event for managers of emerging leaders.
- a programme or placement manager of a graduate trainee in the health and care system in the North West region?
- a manager of a future leader e.g. supporting staff on the Mary Seacole or Elizabeth Garrett Anderson core national programmes?
- supporting someone who is at the start of their leadership journey in the health and social care sector?
This half-day network is an opportunity to:
- connect with other managers of future leaders to share experiences, stories and perspectives that can really transform our thinking around emerging leadership;
- explore the implications of the changing health and care landscape on how we develop and stretch our future leaders;
- consider the impact of generational perspectives on creating leadership readiness in health and care;
- learn and explore different ways for you to make the most of managing future leaders to shape and form part of your own CPD.
It is intended that this event will be the start of a vibrant community that brings together managers of future leaders to support each other, share experiences and learn new approaches and tools.
There are limited places still available so don't miss out on the chance to connect with your peers and influence how to develop this important network.
*Click here to book your place*
Lead for Leadership Development Key Projects
NHS North West Leadership Academy