What is Yammer?
- Yammer is a Private Enterprise Social Network.
- It is easy to use and similar to other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Yammer provides a simple way to collaborate, share knowledge, and engage with colleagues across the organisation.
How to join the NHS.NET Yammer community:
Go to https://www.yammer.com/ and sign up with your nhs.net email address
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email which will allow you to complete sign up and create a password for your new Yammer account
- Log in to Yammer https://www.yammer.com
- There are lots of different NHS groups that you can join now that you are a member of the NHS.NET Yammer community.
- Click here to join the NMC Revalidation - Southport & Ormskirk group and start a conversation!
Please contact the Library for further information or assistance.
Library & Knowledge Service, Hanley Library
Tel: 01704 704202