The new resource will be used to inform and inspire AHPs, leaders and decision makers across the health and care system, as it provides:
- a clear view of the transformative potential of AHPs
- 53 examples of innovative AHP practice
- a framework to help develop local delivery plans.
NHS Employers has worked in collaboration with NHS England to produce a short animation demonstrating how all of this comes together and how it will work.
Suzanne Rastrick, chief allied health professions officer at NHS England, said “AHPs are the third largest workforce in health and care in England and AHPs into Action sets out their collective commitments and priorities to deliver significant impacts for patients, their carers and communities”.
Sir Bruce Keogh, national medical director, NHS England will launch the next stage of AHPs shaping future care on Tuesday 17 January.
You can get involved with the launch by:
- reading Suzanne's blog previewing the launch
- tuning into @WeAHPs and watch through Periscope
- following #AHPsintoAction.