You said, we listened...
A one day course for people managers to better understand how supportive leadership can impact on health & wellbeing and to learn the management skills when dealing with health issues in the workplace
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the value of supportive leadership and how that impacts on health & wellbeing
- Use proactive practices to improve health & wellbeing
- Demonstrate decision making based on a sound rationale when supporting attendance
- Maximise the occupational health referral mechanisms to get the best outcomes for staff, teams and patients
- Apply systems thinking to any decision making
To secure your place:- check out the dates on the intranet, complete the application form and return it to the Education & Training department via: email@example.com or post to The Education Centre, ODGH.