Transformation across Systems
In our recent work to understand system leadership behaviours for public sector leaders, resilience was one of the most prominent themes. Across 17-18 the NHS NWLA expanded the range of offers available for our members to take an in-depth look at their levels of resilience and the impact of this for leadership and cultures of high performance.
Following on from the success of our previous Building and Sustaining Personal and Organisational Resilience workshops, the NHS NWLA are delighted to confirm a new set of dates for these sessions across the Autumn 2018. Workshops are aimed at executive leads and senior leaders working at a system level and further details and booking information can be seen below:
What do we really mean by resilience? Is it something anyone can develop? And how does resilience affect performance, wellbeing and happiness?
Personal resilience is arguably the most important resource for coping well during challenging times. During a one day masterclass we will be supporting senior leaders working at a system level across the North West to explore skills that will increase confidence in their ability to bounce back from the many pressures senior leaders encounter in today’s workplace and daily lives. In addition participants will focus on reviewing the leadership required to build effective performance and wellbeing within their teams, both within organisations and across localities and systems. We will:
- Learn about the leadership characteristics which help build and sustain team resilience and thriving
- Explore the links between psychological and physical wellbeing, productivity and engagement
- Explore the concept of Engaging Leadership and undertake a personal leadership audit
- Develop leadership behaviours and examine how to create healthy followership
- Thursday 27th September 2018 - Park Inn by Radisson, Manchester - book here
- Tuesday 9th October 2018 - Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool - book here
- Thursday 18th October 2018 - Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel, Preston - book here
NHS North West Leadership Academy