We are launching this with two fantastic offers supporting senior leadership across the North West, taking place in early 2018. Make it part of your New Year resolution to look after your health and wellbeing, build that well of resilience and shape your self-compassion. Please find further details and booking information below:
Building Resilience: Supporting Transformation Across Systems and Localities
What do we really mean by resilience, is it something anyone can develop? And how does resilience affect performance and wellbeing?
Personal resilience is arguably the most important resource for coping well during challenging times. During a one day masterclass we will be supporting senior leaders from across the North West currently undertaking transformation across their systems and localities to explore skills that will increase confidence in your ability to bounce back from the many pressures senior leaders encounter in today’s workplace and daily lives. In addition you will focus on reviewing the leadership required to build effective performance and wellbeing within your teams, both within organisations and across localities and systems. You will:
• Learn about the leadership characteristics which help build and sustain team resilience
• Explore the links between psychological and physical wellbeing, productivity and engagement
• Develop leadership behaviours and examine how to create healthy followership
We will be holding three full day sessions at the end of January and beginning of February across the North West and booking links are available below. Further information is available on our website here.
Monday 29th January 2018 - Park Inn by Radisson, Manchester - Book Here
Tuesday 30th January 2018 -
Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool - Book Here
Wednesday 7th February 2018 - Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel, Preston - Book Here
Compassionate Leadership Coaching Programme: Developing Self-Compassion and Shaping your Culture
This 8 week programme is a unique opportunity for senior leaders working in the complex and changing landscape of health and care, to work one-to-one with a chartered occupational psychologist, to explore self-compassion through a coaching relationship, webinars and a half day workshop. In this way the programme is flexible to suit your schedule and availability.
This will enable those responsible for leading teams across their system and locality to acknowledge and respond to their own need for compassion and therefore allow them the opportunity to more fully engage, support and influence colleagues and staff in their delivery of compassionate care to patients. For further information please visit our website. The programme will consist of -
• Four one to one coaching sessions, each lasting one hour, conducted through our online meeting service and access to three, fifty minute training webinars, looking at the three key components of self-compassion
• Following completion of the programme there will be required attendance at a half-day face to face workshop for the whole group to meet. This will be held on Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 3 Piccadilly Place, Manchester
Due to limited places on our first cohort attendance is via application only:
Please click here to download the application
and send the completed form by email to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 18th December 2017.