Wednesday 15th March 2017
Hallmark Hotel Warrington, WA4 2LD
- a programme or placement manager of a graduate trainee in the health and care system in the North West region?
- a manager of a future leader e.g. supporting staff on the Mary Seacole or Elizabeth Garrett Anderson core national programmes?
- supporting someone who is at the start of their leadership journey in the health and social care sector?
If so, then come along to our half-day network – a unique opportunity to:
- connect with other managers of future leaders to share experiences, stories and perspectives that can really transform our thinking around emerging leadership;
- explore the implications of the changing health and care landscape on how we develop and stretch our future leaders;
- consider the impact of generational perspectives on creating leadership readiness in health and care;
- learn and explore different ways for you to make the most of managing future leaders to shape and form part of your own CPD.
*Click here to book your place*