We are now ten weeks away from the HCSA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2016 and are pleased to announce that the keynote programme is now fully confirmed including the following new speakers:
- Chris Slater - Associate Director of Procurement, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Soroosh Sam Saghiri - Executive MSc Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Director, Leading Procurement Strategy Programme, School of Management, Cranfield University
The HCSA Conference and Exhibition is designed for delegates to be able to
- Understand the latest commercial thinking across the health care sector
- Network with a highly influential audience of health care procurement and commissioning professionals and suppliers
- Learn about how the NHS landscape is changing and the possible impact upon NHS procurement, commissioning and suppliers
- Hear from a broad range of experts on how NHS procurement might meet the challenges and seize the opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you to Harrogate this November.
With best wishes,
HCSA 2016 Organisers