Taking place in Central Manchester this forum will feature policy updates from NHS England and Care Quality Commission alongside practical case studies from leading CCGs and Trusts.
Those attending will benefit from strategic insights and up-to-date analysis on wide-ranging topics including; service redesign, staffing, emergency care and more.
CONFIRMED SPEAKER: Cathy Hassell, Deputy Director – Quality Programmes, Team Support, Medical Directorate, NHS ENGLAND will deliver a morning keynote entitled, 'Next Steps in Creating a 7 Day NHS' which will cover:
- Supporting the NHS to deliver a seven day hospital service
- Raising clinical standards to reduce the mortality risk associated with weekend hospital admissions
- Achieving effective commissioning in the delivery of 7 day services
- Identifying and achieving effective new ways of working in line with altered requirements
- Evaluating the milestones reached to date in laying the foundations for effective 7 day services
ALSO CONFIRMED: Lesley Meech, Integrated Care Manager, Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care Directorate, CARE QUALITY COMMISSION will outline the required changes to the CQC’s Regulatory Framework 2016-20 and the importance of health and social care integration to deliver 7 day services.
PLACES ARE NOW LIMITED: REGISTER ONLINE - http://email.insidegovernment.co.uk/c/1nG3RAYIzoGlTEdc4rXx8NtDH or call 0203 770 6580
FINALISED AGENDA: ALL SESSIONS NOW CONFIRMED!
Cathy Hassell, Deputy Director – Quality Programmes, Team Support, Medical Directorate, NHS England (CONFIRMED)
- Morning Keynote: Next Steps in Creating a 7 Day NHS
Rahul Singal, Clinical Fellow, Chief Pharmaceutical Office, NHS England (CONFIRMED)
- Special Keynote: Implementing Effective 7 Day Pharmacy Services
Raj Bhamber, Former Chair of the Workforce Development Stream, NHS Services, Seven Days a Week Forum (CONFIRMED)
- Developing an Effective Workforce for 7 Day Services
Andrew Foster CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust (CONFIRMED)
- Case Study: Implementing 7 Day Services Within a Hospital Setting
Jo Horsley, Operations Manager for City & County South, and Debbie Dolan, Operations Manager for Bassetlaw & County North, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust (CONFIRMED)
- Case Study: Developing Effective 7 Day Mental Health Care
Lesley Meech, Integrated Care Manager, Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care Directorate, Care Quality Commission (CONFIRMED)
- Afternoon Keynote: Regulating New Models of Care
Dr Simon Clark, Officer for Workforce Planning, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (CONFIRMED)
- Managing the Workforce to Ensure Children Receive Quality Care 7 Days a Week
Senior Representative, Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (CONFIRMED)
- Planning and Managing the Transition to 7 Day Services
Dr Simon Stockill, Medical Director, Leeds West Clinical Commissioning Group (CONFIRMED)
- Case Study: Accessing Funding to Provide 7 Day GP Services
Perminder Paul, Project Manager for Integration and 7 Day Services, Birmingham Better Care and Pauline Mugridge, Group Manager, Hospitals, Birmingham City Council (CONFIRMED)
- Case Study: The Local Authority Role in Delivering Quality 7 Day Services
LIMITED PLACES REMAINING: REGISTER ONLINE - http://email.insidegovernment.co.uk/c/1nG3VAk4081QRCXnW1lSRM5Ji or call 0203 770 6580
EXPLORE THE FULL AGENDA: http://email.insidegovernment.co.uk/c/1nG3ZzFpqRnlPBHzNAKeAKHOT