Please complete an online application form and we will invite you for an interview on Monday 11th July 2016.
• B5 Staff Nurse online applications please click here
• B5 Theatre Practitioner applications please click here
• B6 Advanced Theatre application please click here
Candidates will have the opportunity to be interviewed and could be offered a job on the day.
Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust would like prospective employees to come along on Monday 11 July between 4-7.30pm.
The venue will be the Clinical Education Centre at Southport hospital.
This is a separate building located close to the main hospital at car park C.
Vacancies exist across several surgical and medical nursing disciplines.
More details about our vacancies here: http://jobs.southportandormskirk.nhs.uk/
Carol Fowler, Assistant Director of Nursing said: "We are keen to meet nursing students and qualified nurses from across the region and beyond who are interested in a career in nursing at Southport and Ormskirk hospitals.
"At the recruitment even you will be able to find out more about the Trust and chat to nurses already working for us.”
Why choose Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust?
• Flexible working
• Opportunity to work long shift patterns to suit work/life balance
• Preceptorship programme for new nurses
• NHS pension scheme
• Annual personal development
Future recruitment events will also take place on 10 October and 24 January 2017 (both between 3.30-7.30pm).