With low productivity continuing to plague the economy, as it has done through the last few years, employee engagement must continue to play a vital role in boosting performance, securing staff retention, increasing levels of engagement and driving productivity forwards.
Network with over 50 colleagues and peers from across Employee Engagement and HR to share best-practice and discuss the challenges that your organisations are facing and how to overcome them.
Key points includes:
- Empowering staff, giving them a strong voice, with decision maker powers
- Demonstrating ROI and gaining senior management buy-in
- Introducing new styles of leadership and management
- Creating your Employee Engagement champions
- Exploring and measuring new digital channels and technologies to effectively and efficiently communicate
- Alton Hobbs, Head of Learning and Development, The Royal Mencap Society
- Emily Cosgrove, Co-Founder, The Conversation Space Ltd
Please click here to secure your place!
We hope to see you on the 21st February!
The Employee Engagement Summit Team
T: 020 7593 5657