The CMI Level 5 Award in Coaching and Mentoring will introduce you to the principles, skills and impact of management coaching and mentoring within the organisation. Below are further details about the expectations of the course and your commitment to being an effective coach within the workplace.
- Attendance at a 2 day course (2nd & 9th May)
- Attendance at a half day action learning set followed by a coaching group discussion (13th June)
- Completion of 3000 word assignment
- Completion & recorded – 12-20 hours coaching practice
- You and your line manager will be expected to sign a contract with the Trust which demonstrates your ongoing commitment to provide coaching and mentoring support to staff within the organisation = a minimum of two coaching relationships per year to a minimum of 3 sessions each
- Failure to attend any aspect of the training or complete the full assignment will result in the Trust re-charging your departmental budget for the full cost of the course = approx. £350 p.p.
- Following completion of the course, the Trust is committed to supporting you as a coach and will put in place a coaching network to provide mutual coaching support and supervision
To apply, please complete the form and both you and your line manager sign the expression of interest/learning contract – see attached - and return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th March 2019
(There is a lot of interest in this programme so if you are unsuccessful in your application for this cohort, it is expected that future courses will be available)