Please click here to book your place Today
Collaborate to Innovate and Improve II will be taking place on Tuesday 28th March 2017 at the Bolton Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium. This will be a full day event taking place from 9.30am - 4.30pm, lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day. Parking is available on site, as well as local transport links.
This day is aimed at (but not limited to) people from OD, Quality Improvement, Programme Management, Transformation and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion roles from across the health and social care sector. You do not need to have attended last Octobers session to attend this event.
Utilising the recently launched Developing People/Improving Care Framework to underpin the day, our objectives for the event will be to:
- Build connections and relationships between the various communities and within the Local Delivery System (LDS)/Sustainable Transformation Plans (STPs) footprint, particularly for place-based transformation
- Connect people to the Developing People/Improving Care framework and what this means for their work
- Develop understanding of the workforce development agenda to support sustainable change in the sector
- Improving our ability to lever shared assets in OD, improvement and transformation
- Work towards developing local place-based plans to support system transformation
We would love to see you on the day and if you have any queries in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com or give us a call on 0161 625 7397.
NHS North West Leadership Academy