Join us in December to hear from Dr Henrietta Hughes, (incoming) National Guardian for the NHS and learn how you can improve culture and install confidence in your organisation, better support your FTSU Guardians and share best practice with your peers.
Key points to be addressed include:
- Updated on progress made nationally on the Freedom to Speak Up agenda
- Embedding the principals of the national integrated whistleblowing policy
- Understanding the role of the National Guardian and what it means for your approach
- Developing the role & skills of your local FTSU Guardian
- How have other trusts appointed and supported their FTSU Guardians?
- Effectively supporting staff throughout the process
- How can Freedom to Speak Up Guardians learn from each other?
About the day:
The morning session will examine the implications of the new national policy, work of the National Guardian, role of Freedom to Speak Up Guardians and how healthcare organisations can bring about the required change of culture.
The afternoon session will focus on the practical steps your healthcare organisation can take to improve your ‘raising concerns’ procedures and effectively support staff in the process.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow.