Healthcare Apprenticeships Standards Online (HASO) will help employers find the most up-to-date information and download standards that are currently in development, or are approved and ready to use. The launch follows recent changes to apprenticeships, including the introduction of the levy, and a shift in attitudes as more employers look to apprenticeships as a way to train staff in clinical and non-clinical roles.
You can use the system to:
- search for and download approved standards that are ready to use
- keep updated on standards and assessment plans in development
- see where expressions of interest have been submitted
- suggest new standards or respond to consultations
- check the status and last start dates of current healthcare frameworks.
To see how apprenticeships can benefit your organisation please visit NHS Apprenticeships.
*Credits: NHS Employers